Welcome to Starcks taxidermy studio!
Operate a taxidermy studio out of Salem Oregon, I have been mounting pieces for over 20 years. I also taught taxidermy at the local college for many years. I’m constantly studying the art of taxidermy, new techniques, and products to create the most realistic mounts possible. My philosophy is that a mount should be…
“so realistic, you may want to shoot it again”!
.Thank you again for visiting our site, and I’m looking forward to working with your trophies.
Please feel free to contact me with comments or questions. If you have an animal that you want to do something special with or you’re just not sure what mount your animal may be suitable for, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you. My studio is located just south of Salem, Oregon.
P.O. Box 1233, Turner, OR 97392
Physical Address 13255 Patrick Ln SE, Turner, OR 97392
- Phone: 503-881-2613
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
on the way home from eastern Oregon hunts!
Just north of Albany , Jefferson , Scio , Lebanon , Corvallis , and less than an hour from Eugene or Springfield !
A short scenic drive through the Salem farming and wine country.
- Take I-5 exit 243.
- Go East on Ankeny Road to the stop sign.
- Go right on Jefferson Highway.
- Left on Wintercreek Road to the stop sign.
- Left on Parish Gap Road. In about two hundred yards, take the very first right onto Valley View Road. Patrick Lane is on the right in 3/4 mile. Starcks studio is at the end of the road.
Please call first to make an appointment, thanks!